Path to humanity

Path to humanity
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. (Albert Einstein)

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Compassion


"I have seen it in her heart for every tiny entity of this universe and beyond.
When I see a dead leaf, I see her crying for it.
When I see a new birth, I see her smiling.
The purity of her emotions are so intense that I cannot restrain myself to fall for her.
But I have not achieved it yet.
The Compassion.

I wish I could become like her in all possible ways.
And I could see 'that dead leaf' taking birth in my heart again.
I wish I could become compassionate.
I wish..."

It was him who kept everything intact when he was alive like a beautiful, love raising leaf.
While his absence makes her empty when he is a dead leaf now.

- Dedicated to you.
You may not know, who?
But I know, its only you.

No comments:

Post a Comment